Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Who's With Me? (Smart People)

So this is it - the last week of Round 1. I can't believe it. For some people (including me), this is a fight to the finish. Other people are already past 100%. A few people won't reach their goals, but they still did some impressive work over the past three months. And then there is my favorite group - the people who have already signed up for Round 2. These people are smart.

If you are one of the smart people, I have started work on the spreadsheets and will send out the links over the weekend. Sorry for the delay.

I know everyone on this email is smart. Everyone can commit to a goal. You should commit to a goal if:

  • Your name is Dave and you have convinced family and friends to participate
  • Your name is Laura and you say "I have to declare my goal" every time I walk by your desk
  • Your name is Eitan and you were one of the first people to commit to Round 2
  • Your name is Todd and you are sitting next to me right now
  • Your name is Sally and you are my mom
  • Your name is Tanya and you secretly participated in Round 1
  • Your name is Jessica Campbell
  • You purchased Camo at Gander Mountain this weekend

If I can't convince you, this update from Cory should do the trick:"so, the dr told me to take it easy, which means no eliptical or exercise... :( don't want to mess up your statistics! but, will likely not be able to complete the goal for now... anyway, when you publish your book, you'll need a disclaimer that stats unfortunately reflect pregnant ladies who want desperately to complete their goals, but aren't allowed and are really frustrated. in more positive news, I'm definitely in the best shape of my life and people are noticing! I have gained all the appropriate weight for the baby, but managed to maintain my own figure! yay!"

In case you haven't been paying attention (or if you are on this email for the first time), I am including the rules below. Read them, understand them, declare a goal. I promise you won't regret it. Who's with me?

No comments: