Sunday, June 22, 2008

Who's With Me? (My Mom)

(from 6/20/2008)

It all starts tomorrow - the running, the writing the exercising, the yoga, the saving, the biking, the sit ups, the lifting.Twenty-one people are with me. Who are these brilliant people? Three are moms (including my own), they live in New York, Massachusetts, Virginia, California, Ohio, Texas, and our nation's capital. Two are named Sally (including my mom). Some are my closest friends and a few people I don't know (yet). We all have at least one thing in common - we are going to have a great summer.

I take my first step towards 300 miles tomorrow morning. Twenty-one other people will be with me. Will you?*


*You have until tomorrow to declare your goal. Why wait until tomorrow - do it today. You declare the goal and I make the spreadsheet. It's that easy.

No comments: