Sunday, June 22, 2008

Who's With Me? (51 People)

We officially have 52 people participating. Pretty amazing - I don't have that many friends on Facebook.*

I hope your first few days are off to a good start. I did two runs this weekend - on my Saturday run I saw another one of us on the West Side Highway finishing his first run and on Sunday I ran with another one of the original three in Central Park. I have talked to a few people and seen some updates on the spreadsheets. I can already tell we are going to have a great summer.


A few things:

1. I will not be bothering/amusing you with emails every other day (I do have other things to do, like work). Going forward, I plan to send an update email on Sunday. If you do not want to get the email, let me know. I will not be offended. I find myself annoying. I will post my emails at whoswithmechallenge.blogspot.com

2. If you have an inspiring/funny story you would like to share with the group, you can send to me and I will include it in my Sunday email.

3. I had to create a second spreadsheet because the first one filled up at 40 pages. If you would like access to both to see your friends' progress or to satisfy your competitive nature, please let me know. I am trying to figure out if I can link the two docs to show the completion percentage of everyone in both docs. Let me know if you know how to do this in google docs.

4. If your spreadsheet does not work, please tell me and I will try to fix it.

That's it for now. See you out there.


*Kidding, of course.

4 comments:

Team Skidmore said...

Can you post the links to both Google spreadsheets here? Or is that too public?

Rebecca said...

I think it might be too public...I might post the results and just use initials.

Unknown said...

I think we should also track how close, % wise, you get to being on Oprah.

Rebecca said...

Once I figure out how to track that, I will make a spreadsheet!