Sunday, June 29, 2008

Who's With Me? (The New York Times)

This week has been great. Collectively we have completed at least 4% of our goals* and a few people have shared some interesting developments with me:

  • Abbie learned about www.freerice.com from Dianne
  • To keep on track, Todd went for a run at 10:30pm, Sally went for a walk at lunch and Gemma did sit ups after dinner (and two glasses of wine)
  • Leora learned more about using spreadsheets
  • Danae fell in love with google docs
  • Laura and Michelle signed up for a 10k
  • The New York Times kindly printed a map of Central Park running trails with the distances.

What have you been up to?**

In spreadsheet news, I added a chart to the first page of the spreadsheet showing the % of your goal(s) you should have completed by each date (thanks for the suggestion, Abbie).

*some people still can't access the spreadsheet. Sorry about that.
**If you share your stories with me, I might bring you with me to Oprah.

No comments: