Sunday, July 6, 2008

Who's With Me? (Emily's Grandfather)

As a group, we are almost 11%* of the way to our goals - a little behind schedule, but we'll catch up. Our friends Caroline, Elizabeth, Dianne, Sally (my mom), and Todd are all staying on schedule and keeping me on track. And isn't keeping me on track what this is all about? Patrick has suggested I title my never-to-be-written book "Getting Off Your Ass: How the Prospect of Embarrassment Trumps Accountability to Self"

In personal goal news, Emily reports she is two books closer to her reading goal and notes "I read a first edition of the book that belonged to my grandfather in Mexico." Pretty cool. And Jane is looking for someone to run with her around the reservoir (a good way to stay on target). Anyone?

What have you been up to?

*I did not include the people who have yet to update their spreadsheets. I hope you guys are still with me.

No comments: