Sunday, July 13, 2008

Who's With Me? (A Six Year Old)

We are about 25% of the way through and have completed 17% of our goals as a group. We are definitely on the right track. I ran in three different states this week and spent time with some of our friends in Boston (this crew is serious about their goals).

I got some great updates. Here are a few of the highlights (the spreadsheet was a big theme):

Chris: Well Becca Gordon, I'll tell you what I've been up to. I just rattled off workouts on 12 consecutive days...and I'm feeling like a champ.

Lissa: My body says "please stop and go back to the beach" but my internet says "nice job"

New Todd: I finally logged in and updated my sheet - I'm slightly behind goal, but will get there after today's run. It was fun to fill in the cells and see that I'm actually close!

Gemma: the rest of the family finds it very funny watching me do my sit ups... and Logan (seb's 6 year old niece) started doing them after me!!

Ben: I run in the evenings 3-4x during the week, rain or shine.

Missy: Thanks Gordo! Got it and have updated. I am a little behind but will catch up!

Keep the updates coming. I love it.

No comments: