Sunday, July 20, 2008

Who's With Me? (My Left Foot)

Four weeks in and things are going well for the group. I spent the weekend up north and went for a tough run around Lake Minnewaska with Paul and Todd. The amazing views made it worth the pain (sort of). I also drove a pick up truck and went for a ride on an ATV - nothing to do with the challenge, but it was cool.

If you haven't been checking out the spreadsheet (Paul), people are putting up some pretty big numbers. I received anonymous reports of at least one participant increasing the goal because the participant felt the original goal was too easy to achieve. Quite impressive.

In less positive news, I may have hurt my right foot. Right now it is nothing a few advils can't cure. Lissa - what was it you said about us either being totally hot or crippled by September 21?

No comments: