Sunday, September 21, 2008

Who's With Me? (A Few Amazing People)

I hit my 300 miles yesterday after a fantastic 8 mile run with Dennis. Poor Dennis had to suffer through running next to me while I yelled "300 Miles!" and waved my hands in the air. It's a good thing New York City is not that crowded, otherwise he may have been embarrassed.

The big celebration party was today and was not as big as I expected. There are a few reasons for this:
1. I may not have said whether or not we were meeting on Saturday or Sunday.
2. I am not be as popular as I pretend to be.
3. You spent the day doing fifty sit ups each hour to complete your goal.
4. You do not live in NYC.
5. You live in NYC and were at an after-after party last night with Drew Barrymore.

The crowd may have been small, but we were strong and had a great time.

A few housekeeping items:

  • If you have already declared your goal for R2 and have not received an email with a link to your spreadsheet, please let me know and I will resend it (or send it for the first time - I do make mistakes).
  • If you want to declare a goal, you have until tomorrow. (Unless of course you fit into a certain category of person for which I am willing to make an exception)
  • If you do not declare a goal, you will stop receiving emails from me. You may consider this a good thing, but you should not.
I am excited to get going on R2 tomorrow. Who's with me?

No comments: