Sunday, September 28, 2008

Who's With Me? (Musicians)

I hope your first week is off to a good start. From the looks of the spreadsheets, a few people have made some real progress. I was particularly inspired on Monday during a weekly dinner group formed to discuss current events* when Lara and Jess broke from the conversation to do some push ups and sit ups in the living room. That's dedication.


At this point, you may be wondering who the other people are and what they are doing. Here are some facts about the group:

  • 56 people are With Me (I expect a few more late entries this week)
  • 30 people are from Round 1 (clearly, Who's With Me? works)
  • Most people have an exercise related goal
  • Practicing guitar is the second most popular goal
  • 1 person is pregnant (different person from last time)

You may also be wondering why people are With Me.


  • "Public shame works."
  • "Can't really think of any excuse at this point why not."

If you have a different reason for joining (which I can't imagine - those two cover it) or if you would like to share a story about your progress, send it along and I will include some updates in the next email. Also, if you are having trouble with the spreadsheet, please let me know and I will see what I can do.

*When I say "to discuss current events" I mean "to watch Gossip Girl"

No comments: