Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Who's With Me? (A Pool Table)

I am going to keep the update short and sweet this week. It's getting late and I have to get up early tomorrow to make it to the gym for some cardio and sit-ups. My third goal is push-ups, but I do those at home. As some people know, I am not yet comfortable with public push-ups.

Other Who's With Me? participants are quite comfortable with public push-ups. Take our friend Abbie, she did push-ups on a pool table on Saturday. Seriously, she did.

Some updates from the group:

I heard from Jess that Missy blames me for her decision to train for a half-marathon. I think you should thank me, Missy.

Pryor - i am taking a 5 week leave from my job to work for the obama campaign. have been told that the hours I should expect are 8:30 a.m. - 11pm, 7 days a week. def no cooking classes for the next month, but hopefully i can squeeze in yoga here and there. i need to if i'm going to be able to survive. plus, what undecided voter wouldn't vote for obama after watching one of his staff explain obama's environmental policies while standing on his head with his legs in lotus pose? that's right - not a damn one.

So that's it. The rest of your really should send me an update. I know you are busy with your goals, but you have time for a quick email.

No comments: