Sunday, November 9, 2008

Who's With Me? (People Who Don't Think They Can Catch Up. They can.)

Once again, I apologize for missing last week. If you are one of the lucky people who get to see me every day at the office, you know this has been an incredibly busy two weeks.

Most of the updates I have received recently are from people who are a bit behind on their goals. I am with those people. Between my vacation and work, I have fallen behind on the push ups and sit ups. I am still determined to catch up, but, as I learned yesterday, doing 500 sit ups a day is not a good strategy for catching up. My stomach kills today. So what can we do to catch up and stay motivated? If I were a sports fan I would list all the teams who came back against all odds to win. I am not a sports fan (just ask the other people in my Fantasy Football League), so please insert your own list here. Are you inspired now?

My plan is double up on the daily sit ups and push ups until I am back on track (if not ahead). I made these goals knowing I would get distracted, have busy times at work and lose some motivation. I am still holding myself to my goals and I hope you will do the same.

We are just past the halfway point. A great time to refocus yourself and think about why you started this in the beginning.

No comments: