Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Who's With Me? (The Killers)

A few recent reports from the field indicate people are off to a bit of a slow start, but things seem to be picking up for some (Dave). I know how people feel. I am just getting into the swing of this round and starting to focus more on my runs. Sunday was my big turning point when I went to the gym for a quick pre-brunch workout. I was going to The Killers concert that night and decided to listen to my favorites from them to get myself ready for the big show. When I got on the treadmill at the end of my workout, it was like magic - I ran the fastest mile I have run in years. When I started this round, I hoped all the fast miles would get me to a 7 minute mile. Well, I already beat that, so I think I should start focusing on 6.

One person who does not seem to have trouble staying motivated is Michelle. She is focused on her marathon training and has started a website. Check it out: www.MichelleRunsNYC09.com

What are you up to?

No comments: