Sunday, January 11, 2009

Who's With Me? (Honest People)

We are just about one week in and we are off to a strong start. Michelle said it best when she wrote "I am sickeningly excited for this round." I am with you, Michelle.

Thanks to some fantastic music* that keeps me running fast on that treadmill, I am still on track with my goal of sprinting.** I hit a small hiccup when I realized Saturday morning I had lost my new iPod. Fortunately, someone had turned it in at the gym and all I had to do was get myself to midtown to pick up my motivation and I was back on the treadmill by 1pm.

In case music or my weekly emails are not enough to keep you motivated, here is an anonymous update to inspire "The good news is that even though I didn't finish the first round with the biking, I did eventually quit smoking - it's 4 months now."

One quick housekeeping note - if you are on Facebook and are willing to be my friend (don't worry, I don't update all that much and when I do the updates are incredibly witty), you can join the Who's With Me? group and I will send updates through Facebook.

Keep up the good work.

*"Fantastic" also means "embarrassing"
**As Billy and Todd learned on Friday, I use the term "sprint" loosely. In the case of my WWM goal, "sprint" means as fast as I can run.

No comments: