Saturday, January 3, 2009

Who's With Me? (This is a revolution, not a resolution)

As a wise man said in the beginning days of Who's With Me? "This isn't a resolution, this is a revolution!"

We are just two days away from the start of Round 3 of WWM and, given the timing works so well with the start of 2009, I have a feeling this is going to be the best WWM yet. If you are like me, you have spent some time over the past few weeks thinking of what you want to accomplish in 2009, but have spent less time thinking about how you are going to accomplish your lofty goals. Well, I have a good solution (at least for 74 days) and it is easy to get started. Send me an email with your goal - that's all you have to do and then you are on your way.*

After a week in the mountains doing little more than eating and watching the fire, I am looking forward to getting myself moving again on Monday. Who's with me?

*If you have declared your goal and I have not sent you the link to the spreadsheet, I will do that later today or tomorrow.
**If you have friends who should be with us, encourage them to declare a goal by Monday.

No comments: