Monday, August 25, 2008

Who's With Me? (Ben, Lara, Abbie, Paul)

I am going to keep it short this week - I figure I should spare you since next week I start in on planning for Round Two. It is going to be great. In case you hadn't noticed, we have less than a month left. I can't believe it.

This week was a big week for me (and hopefully for you, too). While on a killer run with my friend Ben, I hit the 200 mile mark and then I went for a hike with Abbie and Lara and then went for another run with Paul (that's right, Blake). This was spread out over two days, but still...

And the only update for the week comes from someone who is kind enough to keep the music conversation going:

There is no better running song at the moment than, "I kissed a girl and I liked it."

Though Dolly Parton is the all time champ. "9 to 5" could get a corpse moving in the morning.

Make sure to send in your updates and let me know what you are doing to make it to the end (and get ready for Round Two). That's it. Really. Nothing more.

No comments: